Monday, September 1, 2008

UTAH WEATHER!!!

Well Utah weather pretty much is so random you never know what it will turn out like...let's see Saturday it was 96 and blasted hot..Sunday started out OK it was 80 I believe then around 4 it started to hail, get windy, and rain...Then today we woke up to an amazing thunderstorm and lightening I don't know but I really enjoy thunderstorms all though when I was way little I was terrified...Anyway Utah seriously has the BEST thunderstorms I don't know if it's because I live so close to the mountain and it feels like it's a little more intense and sounds like it echos but it's amazing and I absolutely love them. I remember many nights with my dad when he lived here and we used to sit on the front porch near 2ND street right next to the mountain a literally watch the valley light up. Anyway after it finally woke up all the kids we decided well it wasn't' going to be a very good outdoor day so we thought we would hit up some shopping and then take the kids to the nickle cade as much as I hate that place it sure did put a smile on their faces and they enjoyed a different scenery...I didn't get any pictures of the crazy weather but I did snap a few with my cell phone while the kids were enjoying the day popping in those nickles...enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful week!!! You should start to see more posts now that I am not working YAY for me!!
Shaylee...

Brandon and Brenden...

Shaylee...

Brinley....

Shaylee and Big Bird..

Brinley and Shaylee...

And the girls again....

6 comments:

eric and girls said...

The weather in Utah has a mind of its own that's for sure. I do have to say that they do have awesome thunder storms though. Looks like everyone had fun at the nickel arcade

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun! The weather is crazy, thats about how our weekend went too! This weekend during the nights were in the high 50 low 60, well when we woke up this morning, it was 45*! Is it starting to get cold at night up there again?

Bonnie said...

It looks like fun! I do love a good thunder storm and I agree, Utah has some pretty good ones!

Tricia said...

I was down at Laura's and the lightening was pretty good.

Erica said...

I love me a good thunderstorm!! Looks like a fun day!!

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

How fun! Looks like fun! Did Bubba beat Brandon? The girls are getting so big. Love ya