I don't know how many people actually do read my blog but I am going to try something that I read on April Maw's blog about freezing meals and cooking them once a month or even every few weeks but I need some help.....I only can think of very few things that I can actually cook up and freeze so I am asking for anyone to post a good or favorite recipe that you might have that I can acutally cook up and freeze!
I look forward to trying out some new meals!! Thanks everyone..Have a good Tuesday
7 comments:
We are hoping Graham will be home within the next week and a half to two weeks. By the way...I always read your blog but, I don't cook so no recipes from me..haha sorry.
OMG so B I was thinking the same thing today. If I could just spend one day a week cooking for the whole week it would be heaven. With school, soccer and all the other chaos I really need to do it. You come up with some recipes and I will give you some too, for a small fee of course. Don't worry the fee is just so I give you the full recipe and not half of it. JK
lol ok so we just need some recipes and I'm all over it..so far I'm going to do enchiladas, lasgna, tator tot casserole and i don't know what else....
I do this all the time. On Saturdays I cook up 3 different meals, dish them up into portion sizes and freeze them. It saves so much time during the week. I do spaghetti, chicken enchilada's, alfredo, pretty much just my favorite meals.
Trish I am interested in how the spaghetti would taste...Do you cook the noodles and freeze them as well or do you just cook made to fresh?
I cook it all up. And when I go to reheat it, I'll put in a dab of water so it's not so dry.
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Dinner/Planning/DinnerPlanning_PrepFreeze.aspx
Here's a link to kraft foods, they have a section on freezing meals ahead. I hope this helps. The recipes I've tried are very yummy! I need to make and freeze some now too, because in about 9 weeks, I won't be cooking for a bit. :)
Post a Comment