I got bored of my brown ole hair and decided it was time to go back the the chunky look....yay I'm so excited it's finally done!! THE BEFORE PICTURE: AND THE AFTER............... YAH YAH YAH I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE SMILED BUT THAT WAS A TOTAL SELF PORTRAIT WHILE DRIVING!!
sam always sings a song when he gets a haircut "i am hot and everyone knows it... cause i got a haircut today." i think that totally applies to your new "do." my hair so totally needs help, but i have a feeling it is going to be a while before anything like that happens.
8 comments:
It's cute. I am getting ready to dye mine back to good ol' brown. Yay us and yay to our fake hair colors.
YAY for getting pampered....we deserve it every now and then huh?
YAY both pics very cute. Taking time for yourself is a good thing. Love you
sam always sings a song when he gets a haircut "i am hot and everyone knows it... cause i got a haircut today." i think that totally applies to your new "do." my hair so totally needs help, but i have a feeling it is going to be a while before anything like that happens.
thanks melinda!! i tried to view your blog what's going on?? it won't let me...how is the baby i wanna come see her sooooooooo bad
I like the new do! Very sassy and cute!
HOT MAMA!!! It looks good!
Cute hair!!
Post a Comment