She was very hesitant about going this morning, she kept saying she was still sick. After telling her it's just her allergies she gave in and said OK..
Then I told her I wanted to take a picture with a smile and she says mommy I don't want to stand in front of the door like Hailey and Taylin just do it here...lol
She wouldn't show her backpack but she did get a hello kitty one...
And she is off and ready to go....
This is called the yellow room where the 3 year olds go and upstairs is the red room where the 4 year olds go.
Well one more hour til she gets out. I can't wait to hear about it and I hope she is feeling OK and having a blast with all her new friends.....love you Brinley....love mommy
5 comments:
I heart preschool. I am sure she is having a good time and has lots to talk about when she gets home. Not very long and before you know it she will be starting kindergarten. Tender
I love her face in the first picture...so cute and concerned!! Looks like a fun preschool! How did it go?
She absolutely loved it and didn't want to leave but she knows she gets to go back i'm just waiting for her to ask when....
How cute! I'm glad she had a fun first day. It's awesome she likes it so much.
How fun. A whole new world opening to her. She looks so grown up. Shaylee will be asking for a playmate soon. Hee-Hee. Love ya
Post a Comment