Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS....

JUST SOME RANDOM PICTURES OF THE GIRLS...NOT MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT SO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST POST SOME PICTURES HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM......

BRINLEY AND SHAYLEE.


BRINLEY


SHAYLEE


SHAYLEE GETTING BRINLEY WITH THE BALL


PEEK-A-BOO!!


BRINLEY USES THOSE FOR HER PRETEND NAILS!!


HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEK...WITH LOVE THE CAMPS!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such little cuties, now that you and mikell have got me on one more damn blog, I want to see both of you here next week, so you can help clean my house!! lol!!

Bonnie said...

I love the pictures, they're so cute! And that picture of Brinley, she looks EXACTLY like the picture of Brandon you have up!

thecamps said...

oh tiff....lol! OMG it's so addicting huh. nothing else better than to worry what every is doing in their lives huh..I'll come help you clean but i want it in return lol

Erica said...

Such beautiful girls!!

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

love the pics. they are so cute. makes me miss you all even more. so glad your blog keeps me up to date. the have grown so much. love ya xoxoxoxoxo