
Well today wasn't quite how I thought it was going to go. I went to work and was just going to plan on 8-12 yeah well I was in the middle of a call and my team leader came over to me and said " ah Shannon your babysitter just called and Shaylee fell and hit her upper teeth into her gums" My reaction of course was "WHAT" she said get off the phone and come to my desk and call her back. So I did and My sister in law Bridie said that Shaylee had some crayons and of course Brinley was trying to be miss Bossy and take them from her because Shaylee likes to eat them. Well as soon as Shaylee noticed her 2 year old mom coming after she booked it and yeah Brinley body slammed her to the floor just to get the crayons so she wouldn't eat them. So I rushed to get her and when i got there it had stopped bleeding due to the fact they put a cold rag on it. So I opened her mouth to see what happened and to me it looked like her lip inside was stuck in her teeth, so I didn't dare pull it out because I thought of all the worst things like what if it starts bleeding like crazy instead I decided to take her to the emergency room of course her being only 15 months and bleeding out of her mouth they saw her right away let's just say that was the fastest ER trip I have ever had my whole life. So we get back there and the doctor looked at it and said "well her lip isn't stuck in her teeth" What happened was she got a FRENULUM LACERATION which is a membrane between her lip and gum. It didn't need stitches nor was there a ton of swelling just lots of blood. So the doctor told me that I needed to call her dentist and her have her checked out to make sure there was no loose teeth. So the next visit we went to the dentist he said her teeth so far look excellent but just watch for discoloration or red swelling. If that happens most like she will loose those teeth yay for me! So during all this time Brinley has said sorry to poor Shaylee a million and one times and felt really bad for what she did. So I went to pick Brinley up and decided to get some Taco Maker which was really yummy for any of you that care. I took a picture of what the was lookin like and it was a picture of the mountain just for you people in washingtion it had a ton of snow!

Then we went home to eat our lovely lunch!

Well then I gave Shaylee her 2 hour nap that she well deserved. After that we hit up the gym with some combat (kick boxing) to relive some stress. After that I felt I deserved a good meal at maple Gardens so i ordered out again I know I am bad but I had a bad day. Then off to get the girls to bed. My mother has made Shaylee such wonderful burp clothes that she carries around everywhere we go it is her security blanket. I know today that the security blanket helped her stay calm she loves them so much if I didn't have those I don't know what would make her so happy. Thanks mom!!

she loves them!!

Now so content and ready for bed! And that was how my day was!
3 comments:
Poor Shay Shay! Bet Brindley felt bad. Glad she had something to hold to help her feel better. Thanks. Love ya, mom
I am glad that everyhting went well, considering. Taco Maker is the only thing good that Utah does have I will give you that one B. We have mountains up here that have snow as well. The only difference is they are not in our back yard nor can we walk to them. I am glad Shaylee is feeling better! Peace out B
I'm glad she is ok, and that she didn't need stitches or anything. I hope she is doing good today. Poor little Brinley, I can just see her saying sorry. Glad all is well!
Post a Comment