Saturday, May 3, 2008
WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!!!
So today was an amazing day for me and my family....Not anything got in our way today! We woke up this morning and said let's go "SHOPPING" the girls love to shop and can't wait to go everytime I tell them we are going shopping. Well our first stop today was to the Newgate Mall. We were on a mission to find some Salt City candles. For one we needed a birthday present for my mother in law and I figured if I got her a candle it gave me an excuse to get one myself. So we went into Quilted Bear which I was 2nd thoughting because that store is relocating and I thought what would be my chances to actually find what I was looking for I found more than what I was looking for. Well when we walked in I asked the lady do you you have any Salt City candles she said yes they are in the very back so of course I was like "YES" well as I turned the corner I ran into a lady and her little girl was pointing at Shaylee saying baby well I took a double take and words just came out I said "Meredith is that you" I figured if she didn't answer I'll just keep walking well she answered look at me and said "OH MY GOSH" Meredith was an old friend of mine when I was in middle school and beginning of high school in Vancouver Wa. We chated for a good half hour as our little girls rumaged through all the interesting things they had on display. It came to find out she lives in SLC and is moving to Ogden. I am so happy I ran into her it was a total blast from my past. So we exchanged phone numbers and hope to hang out. So my way back to the back of the store I finally found my candles I was in heaven and couldn't decide what one to get. I wanted to try something new. So I grabbed a french vanilla for my mother in law and a pomegranite for me. As we were walking out of the candle booth I noticed a display of clearanced Salt City candles oh was I happy they had them for 4.95 so of course I grabbed the ones that didn't smell nasty. So today I got 8 candles 7 for me and one for my mother in law. That was the best part of my day..Our next stop we to sam's club no Sandy I didn't buy your cheesy poof's but we went down this isle and they had this bbq bubble toy thing and Brinley's eyes got so BIG and says "daddy please can I have that I promise I'll be a good girl." So of course her daddy gave in and got it. Well usually when we get in the car Brinley will say where are we going next well this time she says mommy i'm so tired we need to go home. I said well I want to go to target first she says but mom we gotta take my bubble maker home so it won't get lost. lol Well we went to target and got he girls a pinic table with an umbrella for outside it's so cute they love it. Well that's not all we went we also went to Jcpenny got the kids some summer clothes went to Subway for lunch and finally HOME at last enjoying my new scents....this day was so busy and I'm glad I got to spend quality time with my husband and girls!!!! I will post some pictures later of our day! I'm tired and need to rest.. good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your day would have been even better knowing you got me a candle as well and my cheesy poofs. Whatever though you don't need 7 candles so send me one ok. I know you want toooooooooooo.
I will take you, too. I agree with sandy. lighting all 7 at one time could cause a bad smell. Glad Brinley is looking out for you (for you to go home being tired). Love ya
That sounds like a lot of fun! Getting new candles is always good. I love candles. There's nothing better than a weekend with the family.
Post a Comment