Saturday, April 19, 2008
ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE WHILE IT IS HERE!!
Well yesterday was such a beautiful Spring day, so I decided I would go to the store and buy the girls some bubbles so they could enjoy the sun as much as I wanted to. They love to be outside so much so I figured the bubbles would entertain them for quite some time, well Brinley did most of the blowing of the bubbles Shaylee doesn't quite get idea of how to blow out her mouth so instead she was just trying to drink it well she never got to drink it cuz that's just gross, but she did manage to every time Brinley would drip the bubbles onto the deck get on her hands and knees and try to lick it up. We try to enjoy the sun as much as possible this last Monday it was 82 degrees outside then just the very next day we got snow. so this weekend it is supposed to be hovering 75 and snow Sunday you have got to love the Utah weather...enjoy the pictures
Brinley and Shaylee
Brinley she is so excited to be outside
Brinley and Shaylee playing in the bubbles!
Shaylee playing in the bubbles!
Brinley being a cheeseball!
Brinley blowing her bubbles
Shaylee giving her puppy a drink!
The north Ogden mountain still has plenty of snow
The other side of this mountain is snow basin ski resort which is still open!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. Looks like the girls had a ton of fun! There's just something about kids and bubbles. Definitely the opposite of our weekend. It's times like now that I really wish we would have gone to San Diego and I could be on the beach everyday! But soon enough (I hope) it will be warm everyday.
That looks like a lot of fun. I sure do not miss looking at those mountains everyday. So depressing, I don't know how you have looked at them for so long.
Way to get out and enjoy a nice day!! I know the feeling. I never know how long the sun will last (except I know not long enough). I love bubbles and kids. So cute!!
Post a Comment