Thursday, April 10, 2008

MMMMM GOOD!!!!!

HERE YOU GO SAS I ATE YOUR FAVORITE FOOD TONIGHT. I WAS A BIG GIRL AND ATE IT ALL GONE DON'T BE HATIN YOUR JUST JEALOUS I KNOW.....WELL HERE YOU GO I'LL POST 2 PICTURES FOR YOU...

11 comments:

eric and girls said...

Brinley I am so happy you like those gross things. Sas doesn't love those things, THEY ARE NASTY. Brinley you need to come to my house.

Bonnie said...

What the heck is that???

Tricia said...

Those would be articoke's. I'm gonna have some fresh one's next month from California when I go there.

thecamps said...

artichokes are the best trish you should bring us back some...

Jennifer said...

Shannon, you know what a good meal consists of! I just had two for lunch yesterday!! And yes, I will be the boyer of the "fresh" artichockes next month. If you would like some, please place your order previous to May 7th.

Bonnie said...

oh, haha I couldn't tell, but now I can. Jeff loves those too!

eric and girls said...

All of you guys are gross just sick and wrong. What satifaction do you get licking/sucking mayo off a leaf? Oh I think I threw up a little in my mouth

thecamps said...

jen are you being serious can you really get me some

eric and girls said...

oh my gosh I spelt satisfaction wrong in my last comment. Please forgive me. At least that's the first mistake I have ever made.

Tricia said...

Harmon's will have them on sale on Monday 10 for 10

eric and girls said...

don't waste your money! Just think what else you can get for 10 dollars.