Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shaylee's 2 years stats......

Well I took Shaylee a few days ago for her 2 year well child check! She passed in most categories but not in some.....

Her head circumference is 47.3 and measured just fine!

Her height is 32.75 inches...she made it to the 10th percentile

and last her weight....

...........21.5 yes she did not even make it on the chart in this category!

I am not a bit concerned about her growth at all and neither is her doctor. Her doctor suggested to put her on a higher calorie diet! I told her Dr. that she runs all day long, clear up to bed time she just has an extremely high metabolism! but she is healthy and slowly growing she is just my petite lil baby!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have so been here! Well, not with the 2 year stats, that comes in August; but with not even being on the charts in weight! At 18 months Em was 18.5 pounds, a whopping 10 pounds since birth. Her doctor recommended adding half and half to her whole milk for some extra calories. She seems normal, just tiny! Oh, if only I had a problem GAINING weight! :)