Friday, January 9, 2009

Brinley and the Wii Fit!!

Brinley hula hooping...don't mind her outfit she thinks that is her exercise out fit...
Brinley running......


Oh the joy of the Wii fit...I recommend this product!! It is so fun and literally can kick your butt.

4 comments:

eric and girls said...

Cute videos. I want a Fit. Do you think a 7 month pregnant lady could hula hoop? That would be hot! I think I would have that saying in my head, bring it around town, cause it would take me forever to do a complete circle. I have a cold did I tell you that. This is my 4th one this fall/winter. It sucks.

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

good job brinley! love the videos. you will have to teach me when you come for a visit. love ya. mommock

DaveandAnnie said...

That picture of Brinley in her snow suit totally reminds me of Trish. LOL!!! Both your girls are dang cute!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I want one! Yes we had a blast with Kim!