Monday, January 26, 2009

Hair cuts

Well we took the kids to get their haircuts and did some extreme change on Brinley..she kept complaining her hair kept bugging her and all she would let me do lately was put it in a pony so we decided to cut it..

Brinley getting ready.....


First snip...


This is her...don't look at me I am getting pampered look...I love the lip!


Just another shot...


And...she absolutely LOVES IT!


I am so impressed with the outcome...She no longer looks like a toddler she is now looking like a big girl...thanks to my awesome friend Kenzi for cutting it!!


Then Shaylee need a little fix as well...Her hair is just growing in all kinds of directions. So we just cut off the fine ends every where in hope that it will look a bit thicker and grow a bit faster. This was her very first haircut and she did awesome! She didn't put up a fight, she was so excited to be doing what sissy did..

Shaylee getting all ready..


She was just closing her eyes most of the time just chilling and relaxing..she was so cute!


And the first snip...


Those were the only 3 pictures I was able to get of her but she did awesome!!! You girls look mighty fine Thanks Kenzi!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How cute! Looks like they enjoyed getting their hair cut. I can't wait to see your blogs all the time now! I've got some reading to do!

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Brinley and Shaylee, Love you new haircuts. Can't wait to see them when you come to my house. Did bubba get his hair cut too? Love you guys

Crystal said...

Your kids are all so cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids now. You'll have to send me an email at crystalburt(at)hotmail(dot)com so I can send you an invite to my blog. I update a lot better on that than I do on facebook.