Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY DAD!


I just wanted to wish my Dad a 60Th Happy Birthday!! I wish we were there to spend this day with you but you are in our thoughts today! I have so many memories of my dad and many that will keep coming! I am so glad I have him in my life today to share so many special experiences with me, he has always been and inspiration in my life and my children's lives as well. I am so glad to have a father who cares so deeply for his family and grandchildren and step grandchildren as well he treats them all so equal. I have a few pictures to share of him and I am so glad he is a survivor and that he is still with us today! Happy Birthday Dad we love you so much and wish we were there to spend this special day with you! Love the Camps!

We are so grateful he is still with us today and is a survivor!

We Love you dad!

No comments: