So today was an interesting day for me...I woke up took a shower got the kids ready took Brenden to school, then dropped the girls off at their grandmas so I could go to the DR..
I have been having really bad stomach aches lately and seeming to get worse I have been to my regular Dr and to another Dr and they all tell me it's anxiety and send me on my way...well as the months go by I have been thinking there has to be something wrong so I decided to call a digestive specialist and he actually had to listen to what I had to say and interesting enough it wasn't ANXIETY. It could be a number of things. To start my process we did some blood work which I won't get back til tomorrow or Friday and he is testing it to see if I have a stomach bacteria..it's also testing to see if I am allergic to wheat, if I am anemic and a few other things. My blood work the past few times in the IRON category haven't been too good but I never heard from my Dr so I just figured everything was fine so he is concerned that maybe that has something to do with it. Then on Monday I have to have a ultra sound on my stomach and he is going to see if there is something wrong with my gall bladder how the liver is functioning etc etc...then if nothing comes out of the blood work or the ultra sound I go on the 17Th to have a lovely scope done on my upper and lower abdominal this should be fantastic..he needs to see if I have an ulcer or leaky blood somewhere or whatever else they look for he will also be screening the colon for types of cancer as well...so I hope everything is fine..maybe it is just anxiety but nothing works to relieve the stress of it all. So wish me luck guys....
Well last night my brother Jeff whom is deployed and is on his way home called last night that was the first time in 7 months that I have talked to him and it was so great to hear from him...Shaylee said hello to him and said I love me to him. It was silly...it was sad Brinley passed out before he called so Jeff said he'd call today and talk with her. So when Brinley woke up I said "Brinley guess who called last night? she said "who" I said "Jeff" she giggled and said "is he still on his sailboat mommy?" It was funny. So he called her today and they chatted for a few and she told him she goes to school and that the witch is missing and her hat and broom are in her classroom. Then she explained it was a Trick!! So cute to hear them talk and I can't wait for the regular phone calls and text messages..We love you Jeff and can't wait for you to be home!!
Well that is it for now hope everyone has a wonderful night!!
2 comments:
Holy cow..I hope everything turns out ok!! I was thinking you were going to say you were pregnant! Keep us posted! Where has Jeff been? I had no clue he was even deployed! Tell him hi! Good luck with the tummy pains!
Okay so I get stomach pains that usually send me to the ER. I am allergic to flax seed. I have known I am for quite sometime but I just recently ate a wrap from chik fil a and it had flaxseed, I suffered all day then decided to take a benadryl, within 45 minutes I was fine. At least try the benadryl next time your stomach acts up and see if it helps.
Post a Comment