Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!

My babies all ready for church my are they growing up SO fast! I had to buy matching outfits they were just too cute and one steal of a deal!!

Brinely got her Preschool pictures back today sorry if they are kinda blurry I took a picture with my phone but they turned out sooooo freakin cute!


We had a girls day at the mall with my friend Michaela and we were at Anchor Blue and I turned around and this is what the girls were doing...OH SO CUTE!

4 comments:

eric and girls said...

Looks like fun. Oh the days where they didn't mind matching and looking pretty. Just wait til they get upset that you bought the same thing for the other one but in a different color.

thecamps said...

lol!! I know it'll be a sad day!!

thecamps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Just wait til they say.....why did you dress me like that? lol great memories. love the glasses