Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MEMORIES!! Bring them on!

I saw this on my sister Sandy's blog and thought I would join in the game. I didn't want to but oh and well Here it goes!!

Here's how you do it
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Remember the time when you were growing out your bangs (because they started behind your ears) and had a mullet.

thecamps said...

no I don't I just remember your wings and blue eyeshadow

eric and girls said...

Oh sister I too can go on and on forever. I remember you growing out your bangs too and then I got super jealous and had to grow mine out too. How could mother have done that too us? Do you remember that one time when we were getting ready for school and we both came out wearing the same exact outfit head to toe. Or what about our Sunday afternoons after church we get get all of our baby dolls and Jeff and play church. We always used the vacuum cleaner for our microphone. oh good times.

Tiffany said...

tag your it!!

Memories memories! haha I have lots, but my favorite, hmmm, that would have to be when we would go dancing and the moves we made! Oh gosh- the sprinkler, who does the sprinkler but you, me, josie and her sister!
Another is when we went hiking up in zions and josies sister put the lighter up to her butt and farted and it thru out a huge flame!

thecamps said...

Oh sandy lol I do remember the playing church thing and you know what I was seriously going to put that on yours but i didn't...
TIFF omg fun times fun times I could go on forever with you too like our crazy spring breaks and late nights oh geez we were so high school

Tiffany said...

Oops, I totally mixed the names up, Im an idiot! I meant Jonnie Steele! hehe!
Remember when we left to go to ogden late one night after work and we stayed in fillmore? And you were scared to stay in the other room alone!
SOOOO High School!

thecamps said...

yes tiff i totally remember that i was soooo scared and you wouldn't let me sleep in your bed!! or how about when you got pulled over the next morning not only once but twice lol that's was an interesting trip

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

ok about you girls bangs...you two (shannon and sandy)had a certain way you wanted to wear your hair and only you! so, how could you have done that to yourselves. you guys would only "duo" what was the style. must of been good memories to revisit them. now about the eyeshadow you girls wished you had some too. love ya

Jennifer said...

i remember spending the nihgt and sandy shannon and i sleeping in the same baed and s hannon would constantly fart and pull the covers all they waover us. it was horrible!