Well today is the day I turned 27 and I was born at 4:20 in the afternoon in Salinas California so technically I am still 26...LOL Well today I started off the day to wake up to my wonderful husband and family then off I went to renew my drivers license and I swear the DMV's camera makes your face look really swollen anywhoo then I went to the doctor because Friday I started having what I thought was an earache and by this morning I could open my mouth maybe an inch. So last night my sister sandy said maybe you have tmj and I said I don't know but it hurts really really bad. Well sure enough that's what the doctor said I have TMJ! So he told me not to talk much and relax my jaw I thought to my self yeah right I work telmarketing how am I supposed to do that! So he gave me some 800 mg ibprophen to help with the swelling!! So Sandy maybe you should go into the medical feild lol. So Then I got home and we decided to take a trip out to Layton and go shopping. So we went to the Layton hils mall which was insane well not that it was busy but because Brinley kept WHINING the whole entire time. Well as we were passing Kiddie Kandids they lady stopped us and said you want a few free 8*10"s of your girls so I said sure but keep in mind they were not really ready for the day so their hair wasn't done or anything but they are still cute so we attempted that and Brinley of course put her head to her knees and whined and moaned and cried finally cinderella was in the lense and we got a shot of her pretty smile.. here they are!
Brinley at age 3

Shaylee at 18 months

Well then we went to Old Navy which I got a way cute hand bag! Then to Barnes and noble and got the girls a few books!
Then off to Chilli's we went It was absoulutely Horrible I will never eat there again! I'll just leave it at that. Then we came home for a few until we go to the gym to go swimming after our afternoon naps! I will post more on my bday when we have my actually Party which is on Sunday when My big sister Sandy and neices come and we are going to enjoy the best meal ever of eating Santa Maria Tri tip mmmm
Well I just wanted to Thank my sister Sandy for always nagging at me to Post a blog and now you have one to read and thank you for all the birthday wishes! Shannon
5 comments:
Happy bday. It's funny that I do have education in the medical field, but more importantly your symptoms were exactly the same as my TMJ. Try to eliminate gum as well, you can keep your breath fresh with mints. But cutting out gum really helps. I am glad that you are enjoying your birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday. How bout I make you a cake I can jump out of?????
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was fun, and it'll be even more fun when you get your big dinner on Sunday!
Where's the picture of the cake with my most awesome candle?
sorry trish i will post that lol i totally forgot but it will be tomorrow otay
Happy Birthday!! Hope it was fabulous!
Post a Comment