Well we didn't do much yesterday. We slept in til 10:30 which was a brecking record for my girls Brandon and I were actually up before them which was a bit odd. Then we hung around our place for most the morning. We then headed to Brandon's Parents to have a BBQ and some family time. It was very very humid outside yesterday and quite windy but we still seemed to enjoy the day!! It was Brenden's mom's year for the 4th but he didn't want to go as he has spent the last 4 or 5 4th's with Brandon and I. Well his mom came to pick him up at 6 and yeah that wasn't happening for Brenden. I got a call at 6:20 and he was headed back to spend the 4ht with us. He bugged and bugged her and she just couldn't take it he wanted to be with his dad...We then went on a walk and of course Brinley had to bring her bike to Grandma's so I convinced Brenden not to ride his bike so he could push Shaylee in the stroller so we could get her to take a nap and of course my theory worked and she fell asleep.. We then started to do some day light fire works like the army tanks, smoke balls, and a few others. Then Brandon lit up the grill and we made some smores right before our firework show that lasted an hour and a half this year. Mom you have been to our shows before and this one has topped them all.. I hope you all had a wonderful and safe 4th of July and enjoy the pictures!!

BRINLEY AND SHAYLEE

BRINLEY

SHAYLEE

BRANDON AND THE GIRLS!

BRINLEY AND HER COUSIN DRAKE!

BRINLEY WITH HER GLOW STICKS!

SHAYLEE WATCHING THE FIREWORKS!

I DONT' THINK THIS ONE IS LEGAL IN UTAH BRANDON! ;)

MAKING SMORES BABY!

THE STREET GETTING ALL LIT UP!!!

AND SOME MORE!

I FINALLY GOT BRINLEY TO DO SOME SPARKLERS AND SHE WAS HAVING A BLAST UNTIL ONE OF THE SPARKS POP AND BURNED HER HAND! SHE WAS DONE WITH THEM AFTER THAT SHE ACTUALLY WANTED TO JUST GO HOME AND TO TAKE ALL THE FIREWORKS BACK TO THE STORE! I'M SORRY BRINELY!!
4 comments:
It looks like you all had a great day. The girls are getting so big and I can't wait to see them. I LOVE their bright blue crystal clear eyes. Under a month on the count down.
Shannon!!!! SO glad you found my blog!! Holy cow, your girls look JUST like you...esp. Brinley!! All your kids are so cute!! Looks like a fun 4th!
looks like you all had a fun day! hope brinley's hand is better now. glad to see brandon is still in control of the fireworks display and brenden was able to witness it. shay-shay looks like suckin the binkey helped her get through the noise. great pics shannon!
That sounds like such a fun fourth! Nothing like some good fireworks to celebrate!
Post a Comment