My little Shaylee is getting potty trained YAY! She is doing SO GOOD.. she is so little that she can't even get on the toilet herself not even with her little pink stool, I think I need to invest in a ladder for her! She is 2 and very small for her age but she is managing.. I just can't RESIST her cute lil BUM in those lil panties! Keep up the good work Shaylee!!
6 comments:
What will you do when you don't have to buy anymore diapers? Nathan is already potty trained cause I refused to buy diapers! Good job Shay Shay
lol..I wish they came potty trained lol!
it's been 4 straight years of buying them! AHHHH what will I ever do! mmmm buy shoes??
no shoes are overrated, however, I did spurge last month and got flip flops 2 for $5.00.
Good luck Shaylee (and Shannon!).
Congrats! Not the easiest thing to do!
Post a Comment