Thursday, June 4, 2009

PaRk CiTy....

We went up to Park City a few days ago to go visit one of my good friends from High School. My father-in-law let me borrow his GPS which was FANTASTIC thank you but just don't listen to them when you are in a canyon it will tell you to get off at every exit.. We filled up to head out and a few miles before I had a light show up in my dash I had no clue what it was so I got the owners manual out and it said it was my tire pressure so I had Brenden run in the gas station to see if they had air of course it was .75 cents and if any one knows me I never ever have cash on me just the good ole debit and checks and they wouldn't let me get cash back on anything..so off to Smiths we went in Farmington and I bought something and was able to get cash back and just to let you know I would have hit up a ATM but my card expired and they never sent me one anyhoo.. went to the smiths gas station to get air and it was .75 cents as well and yeah I put the money in and it didn't work. Luckily I glanced around and there was a good year tire and we headed there and Thank goodness they checked them for me and the rear tires were 2 pounds under. So the nice man filled them for me and we were on our way. Park City was a blast even though Brinley woke up sick the day we were going home and ended up having to cut the trip short! I was nervous about the ride home cuz she threw up right as we were leaving. I snagged some Zip locks from Tiff and Thank goodness I did cuz she threw up once in the car! But overall it was so good to see Tiffany and her daughter Saige as well as Tiff's sisters. I never imagined 10 years after high school living so far away from her and now we try to meet up and it's been so awesome for our kids to get to know each other and play...I never did get pictures of us but got a few of the kids! Thanks Tiff for the fun visit!





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That sounds like a fun visit :) I bet it was nice to get away. Crappy it was such a hassle to get a little air, but I'm glad you got some.