I am really not into this blogging thing anymore I wish I was but I really can't motivate myself on keeping it up, so I am going to give an update on how life has been the last little while..
Well In March we welcomed out 3rd girl to the family McKynlee has been such a joy to have around! She has been crawling for the last month and a half or so! She is 8 months old and has 2 bottom teeth and her 4 top front are about to come through! Last time she got weighed she was 17 lbs and a few ounces..
Brenden is in the 7th grade and doesn't like the whole 7 class deal but he is slowly getting used to it!
Brinley is in all day Kindergarten and LOVES it! It started out rough but now she enjoys it and asks everyday if she has school, she currently does soccer, gymnastics and starts piano in a few weeks!!
Shaylee is still 25 lbs small as ever and is almost 4! She loves the quiet time when her older siblings are at school, but LOVES when they come home! She will start preschool next fall and she is so EXCITED!! She also does gymnastics.
Brandon and I are just taking care of these kiddos and trying to keep them busy with extra activities. Brandon has been working pretty much 7 days a week and the overtime has been way nice! I am going to start school in January for my associates in Paralegal and really can't wait! Well I will upload pictures when I can pick through recent pictures of my kids if not just visit them on my Facebook!
Well I don't know when I'll be back next to happy holidays to all!!
Love The Camps!
1 comment:
Beautiful family, god bless them.
Regards,
Online Essay Help
Post a Comment