Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July...

For the 4th we really didn't do too much but hang out and play! We usually always go to my in-laws for the 4th so that is where we ended up! After buying a few hundred dollars in fireworks we ended up having a pretty good show! I have been watching my friend Cellen's lil girl Kaitlyn while Cellen has been working weekends so Kaitlyn was able to hang out with us which was so fun to have her there she just loves the girls! At about dusk Shaylee wanted to push Kaitlyn around the block before we started fireworks and well Shaylee fell asleep and she missed the whole show!! It was fun to BBQ, Play, do fireworks and just hang out! Here are a few pictures of our day!!

This is Kaityln, Brinley and Shaylee..they are becoming such great friends!! They love hangin out with her!

Then there is Shaylee her great sense of personality just makes me smile everyday!! She loved playing with the sidewalk chalk if you couldn't tell!


HA HA the kids driving their dad nuts asking over and over if it's time for FIREWORKS yet!!

Brinley doing her SPARKLER.. she hated them last year and loved them this year.


Brinley and I watching the show!


Brenden getting the go ahead to start the Fireworks!


So for the most part we enjoyed our day and FIREWORKS. Now that that holiday is over I can start counting down to Christmas which is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

2 comments:

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Sure looks like a great time! Happy days! Wish we could of been there. Great pics. love ya

Cellen said...

That picture of the 3 of them truly is my favorite!!! They are so cute :) OH ... and I am right there with you, Xmas time is MY FAVORITE and I'm already counting down the days!