Well my girls and I went and did a bit shopping nothing too exciting!! We went to sams club to get a few items for our family christmas party on Saturday. Then off to costco we went to get some wipies for Shaylee and some tortillas so I can make enchiladas for dinner tonigt!! Then we went across the street to the mall to go see Santa oh they were so excited YEAH until it was their turn.....Miss Brinely decided to have a seat on the floor and go no further....Shaylee wanted a candy cane and for the most part just stared at him. I literally had to drag Brinely and bribe her to stand up so I could hold her....Then she asked where his reindeer were...One day hopefully they will sit on his lap!! Then we went to our last stop Albertsons to pick up a few odds and ends!! Then we came home and unloaded the groceries. I was in the mood for some olives...and as soon as the girls saw them YEAH I got jipped they took over!! Oh well they are so YUMMY!!!

Yesterday Shaylee had to have some dental work done...She fell back in April and chipped one of her front teeth and then he was able to just fill it and well it didn't stay in too well so We had to knock her out cold to get her teeth fixed!! She was a champ and is doing awesome!! I would post a picture of her asleep at the dentist but it makes me wanna cry so I won't!! So then last night we threw away all the binkis oh how fun was that!!! It acutally wasn't too bad she fell asleep by 8:30 so I felt pretty good about the situation. She has only asked for it once today so that is a plus but now she is running around with this in her mouth.....

Yes that is a binki that goes to her baby now she claims it is hers...Oh boy she is tricky!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season we love you all and miss you too!! The Camps
1 comment:
What is it about Santa Claus that little kids don't like? Taylin will not sit on his lap either. She chooses to yell from the line what she wants. And the olives, yeah it sucks that we have to share them. Remember we use to rush home from school and sit there and divide the olives, one for you and one for me. Oh they are so good. What time are you bringing me supper?
Post a Comment