WELL HERE YOU GO HERE'S ONE SHOT OF THEM...
HERE IS THE TOP
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE
HERE IS ANOTHER SIDE SHOT
AND HERE IS MY ID FOR MY SHOES AKA "MYBABIES"
5 comments:
Good job B I am glad you invested in a nice pair of shoes. I splurged on some shoes last week they were 38.99. The best investment. I hate buying shoes. Those are super cute and I am super excited for you. What a super day. You got new shoes and my vacuum still works, how super.
Hate to burst your bubble but if you plan to do any running in those whose, you have bought the wrong kind. Those shoes have no support in the shoe to support the foot. 2ndly Nike shoes aren't the best shoes in general. Sorry to burst your bubble. What I would have done is gone to peak performance in south ogden and have them watch you walk (I could even do that) and see if you are a pronator or a supinator. And then put you in the appropriate shoe. But it's your money, In athletic shoes it's not the style or the color that truely matters it is how it fits the structure of your foot.
Shannon I seem to remember you worked in a shoe store for quite some time. I am sure you have tried on every pair, sort of the way you do for finding that perfect bra. All of our feet our different and if those shoes fit and feel right then good for you for buying them. I think it's cool you got to design them just the way you wanted them instead of buying them in boring white. And hey if they don't work for what you bought them for then you have a cute pair of shoes to wear around. Can't wait til you get them.
well 1st off who said i was going to do any running...running is bad on my knees i preper to do many cario classes where i can target different areas in the body. 2nd i don't think someone can tell me how my shoe feels like on just by looking at them i have a high arch and nikes fit me 3rd if the shoe fits wear it everyone has there own options just like sandy said you'll keep trying til you get the perfect bra..
As far as running goes, I agree with Trish....as far as having fun and designing an awesome pair of athletic shoes that you will probably never want to remove from your feet, those look dang awesome. I wonder if I could design some with a 4 inch heel.
Post a Comment